- Shipping & Delivery
- Field Guardian.com ships to all 50 states as well as Puerto Rico and Canada. We will ship any where in the world on a case by case basis.
- We strive to provide same day shipping on all orders received by 4:00 PM EST during regular business days (Monday – Friday). No orders ship on weekends or holidays but will ship on the next business day.
- Our default shipping method is FedEx Ground but all UPS alternatives are also available. If you order is larger than what can ship economically with either FedEx or UPS ground service, we will gladly ship via Freight service to either commercial or residential addresses.
- Shipping and handling charges are calculated on a real time basis at the time of checkout and are based on the delivery method you choose, the combined weight of items, your zip code location and any shipping promotions.
- International Customers: Customs Duties and Taxes are NOT included in shipping charges. Whenever possible, we ship international orders via United States Postal Service, to avoid Duties and Taxes. If an order can not be shipped via the United States Postal Service, due to weight, dimensions, or destination, it will be shipped via UPS, with Duties and Taxes due upon delivery. If you have an existing account with FedEx Trade Networks, we can ship via FedEx and have the Duties and Taxes billed to your account."
- FedEx Ground Service Delivery Times
- Privacy & Security
- All customer information collected will be used exclusively by us for the purpose of providing service or products. Any demographic information is considered confidential and will not be sold, exchanged or provided to any 3rd party.
- If you sign up for My Account, you will be asked to provide contact information. The name and email address are used to manage email communication for marketing and order management. We will not sell or distribute your name, email or other personal information to any 3rd party.
- Returns & Replacements
- If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your merchandise, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a replacement or refund of your full purchase cost less shipping and handling. Unless the product is defective or the return is a direct result of a FieldGuardian.com error, a restocking fee of 15% will be charged on all returned merchandise.(the 15% restock fee will be deducted from the full merchandise purchase cost). Returned products should be in their original condition and packaging and be shipped prepaid to Farm Supply. We only refund the shipping costs if your return is due to the any of the following reasons:
- An incorrect item(s) was sent
- Item(s) arrived damaged
- Item(s) did not work because of a manufacturing defect
- Download, print, and fill out the Return form and include it with your return. To receive credit, you must mail this form with your return. Please include your original invoice/packing slip with your return. If you no longer have your packing slip and are unable to print the return form, please include a letter explaining the reason for your return. In your letter please indicate your name, the order and the items you are returning, including the reason so that we can properly process the return.
Our return address is:
- Farm Supply
- C/O FieldGuardian.com
- 304 Rogers Street
- Barnesville, GA 30204
- Please repack the product in its original packaging if available. Make sure to include all pieces of the product including instruction manuals and/or warranty information. Please address the package to the return address of the manufacturer that shipped the item(s) to you. To ensure your protection, please ship back using UPS, FedEx or US Mail Return Receipt Requested with insured service. This is to protect you in case the product is lost or damaged during shipping. Also, this allows you to be able to track your shipment. Farm Supply is not responsible for lost, misdirected or damaged shipments.
It can take up to 6 to 8 weeks to complete the processing of your return.